Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:51:51 -0600
From:      Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Charles Henrich a Star?

Bill Fumerola wrote:

> The company that used FreeBSD should make the press release, not FreeBSD.
>
> It's convincing and powerful to say "We used FreeBSD to do special effects
> for 'The Matrix'", directly from the mouths of the people in the credits.

I've been tryiing to get permission to put the words in Manex' and
Time-Warner's mouths to do just this, but evidently Charles hasn't
gotten anywhere with getting permission. Since that appears to be the
case, I'm going to do the next best thing, which, as Paul put it, is to
write it, broadcast it and hope they print it.
--
Don Wilde                 "Bringing the Internet to everyone!"
Wilde Media