Date:      Fri, 27 Dec 1996 23:13:27 +0100 (MET)
From:      torstenb@travel.tlk.com (Torsten Blum)
To:        deobrien@ucdavis.edu
Cc:        chat@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/share/doc/handbook hw.sgml

[Moved to -chat]

David O'Brien wrote:

> You've *GOT* to be kidding!   You mean every work w/in a letter of a
> trademark is concidered a trademark violatition?  And I thought the rest
> of the world was above this kind of B.S. that is often previalant in the
> United States...

whole world ? no, there's a city called "Munich" with a "famous"
lawyer called "von Gravenreuth"...

*sigh*

As I wrote in my previous mail, the lawyer we're talking about does similar
things since mid 1980. He's not dump - he knows exactely what he is
doing. Thats why he is so "dangerous".

If (in germany) cryptography becomes subject to regulations or if it will
be forbidden (like france or russia today), I'm sure that von Gravenreuth
will be one of first to use this new "laws" for his own profit...

*sigh*

 -tb

--
Torsten Blum, Friedensstr. 13a, 82110 Germering, Munich, Germany
"Zwei Dinge sind unendlich: Das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit -beim