Date:      Tue, 08 Jun 1999 13:16:15 -0700
From:      "Robert Faulds" <frf@energyinteractive.com>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.2-STABLE *panics* on reboot?

I've been getitng the same panic on my mail server.
FreeBSD 3.2-STABLE #0: Tue Jun  8 12:33:11 PDT 1999
frf@mail.energyinteractive.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/MAIL

mkdir -p causes it on any filesystem over 500MB. Softupdates or not.
I've had to back up to a 3.1 kernel to avoid the panic.

I'm currently building a debugging kernel. I'll post my results
shortly.

frf@energyinteractive.com