Date:      Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:20:01 +0300
From:      shd@modeemi.cs.tut.fi (Heikki Orsila)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Deprecate archivers/undms-1.3

Hello, I noticed that archivers/undms lacks licensing terms and is not
maintained anymore. xdms is however maintained (by me) and has clear
licensing terms. Both tools do the same thing, though I suspect xdms is
more complete.

I ask you to deprecate undms and remove it from the ports collection
after a while.

As a side notice, undms and xdms are useful tools with uae (unix amiga
emulator). They aren't usually used for anything else than emulation.

--
Heikki Orsila			Barbie's law:
heikki.orsila@iki.fi		"Math is hard, let's go shopping!"