Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:34:51 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Kevin Everets' <keverets@reamined.on.ca>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: FTP install requires continual re-logins

Does is give any more useful errors than just asking what server to use for
each file?
Is it taking an obnoxious amount of time to download each one and maybe it's
timing out?
Did you try different servers, maybe it was that one server that was the
problem.
Which server did you select?
Is anything useful printed on the "Emergency Holographic Shell" (vty4 I
believe)?

As I'm sure you can guess, it is not supposed to ask you for a server to
download each chuck, it asks once and then goes from there.

I don't know the answer to question #2, sorry.
-Chris