Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:24:44 -0600
From:      "Edwin L. Culp W." <edwinlculp@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sound problems with skype in FreeBSD home.encontacto.net 9.1-STABLE FreeBSD 9.1-STABLE #410 r246209M: Sat Feb 16 05:07:32 CST 2013 fr amd64

Sound works fine for all players, browsers, etc.  everything except SKYPE

I've user both ports and both give the same results.  Rigt now I'm using:
skype-2.1.0.81_1,1

I've used it for years with no problems.  It quite working during Christmas
vacations.

Where could I start to trouble shoot this other than just erasing and
rebuilding the skype ports.

Thanks,

just in case:

cat /compat/linux/etc/alsa/pcm/pcm-oss.conf

pcm.oss1 {
        type oss
        device /dev/dsp1
        hint {
                description "Open Sound System"
        }
}

ctl.oss1 {
        type oss
        device /dev/mixer1
        hint {
                description "Open Sound System"
        }

#

--=20
Bienes Ra=EDces in Coatepec, Veracruz, Mexico

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inmobiliaria-Bienes-Raices-httpEcoManiainfo/1=
02249989850215?sk=3Dphotos_albums