Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:28:44 +0600 (ESS)
From:      Ilia Chipitsine <ilia@cgilh.chel.su>
To:        Robert Sowders <rsowders@usgs.gov>
Cc:        bright@rush.net, rseals@vdsi.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE/X/FreeBSD question

guys, after you do
xhost +ip.of.remote.machine
everybody from that machine will be able to run programs
at your display. if it doesn't bother you i can add that
anybody from that machine will be able to capture your
keyboard input.
is it what are you looking for ?!
use some better authorization that xhost offers.

Regards, (Наилучшие пожелания)

 Ilia Chipitsine (Илья Шипицин)