Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 00:59:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Daniel Folkinshteyn <dfolkins@net72-105.student.yale.edu>
To:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@logisticsoftware.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: noninteractive password change

this is a quote from 'man 8 pw', for the option 'pw usermod -h fd':

This option provides a special interface by which interactive scripts can
set an account password using pw.

note _interactive_.  i need it to be automatic, with absolutely no user
input?  or am i just not getting something here?
thanks.
-df.