Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 17:14:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      donnie brasco <js_11234@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   X11

When I test xdm on my system using, xdm -nodaemon &, I
get the login window.  After typing in the username
and password, I hit enter and the login window appears
again but I never get access to the system.  The
following message is stored in .xsession-errors:

Xlib:  connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib:  Client is not authorized to connect to Server
Xlib:  Can't open display: :0

If the client is running on the same host as the
server
why is it not authorized to access the server.  How do
I resolve this problem.