Date:      Mon, 31 Oct 2011 00:04:08 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?G=C3=B3t_Andr=C3=A1s?= <andrej@antiszoc.hu>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pf rdr rule question - corrected

Dear All,

I'd like to have the following ruleset, for pure-ftpd passive port
range:

(pasv and past mistyping corrected)

---
ftp_pasv_start="X"
ftp_pasv_end="Y"

rdr on $netif inet proto tcp from any to $internalip port
$ftp_pasv_start:$ftp_pasv_end -> $internalip

pass in quick on $netif proto tcp from any to $internalip port
$ftp_pasv_start >< $ftp_pasv_end keep state flags S/SA
---

My problem is that I got " unknown port $ftp_pasv_end" errors when I
try to load it with pfctl. Of course I checked the manual and there's
not much about macros in the nat rule section. Anyone knows what did I
do wrong or missed in the manual?

Thanks,
Andras