Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 1997 10:22:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        bill@twwells.com (T. William Wells)
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Consulting service entry

%I'm not sure if you want a form filled out or whether you'd want
%me to just send in a description. However, I'll do the latter and

There isn't a form, per se, but we do ask that anyone wanting an entry in the
Vendor/Consultant Galleries provide a paragraph of HTML code, in the spirit of
what's already there, for us to include.  This ensures that the links go where
you want them to go and that the entry reads as you want it to read.

Feel free to mail that block of HTML back to www@freebsd.org, and we'll get it
included.

Thanks for your interest!

Cheers,