Date:      Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:44:21 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        "Andrew Falanga" <af300wsm@gmail.com>
Cc:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mod_perl port

On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 14:37:59 -0600
"Andrew Falanga" <af300wsm@gmail.com> wrote:

> I installed Apache 2.2 and the appropriate mod_perl port for this
> version of apache.  However, it is not referenced in
> /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf.  How do I get it there?

Hi Andrew,
Apache 1.x -> /usr/local/etc/apache
Apache 2.x -> /usr/local/etc/apache2/

Make sure you are looking in the right config file. If you had apache 1.x
installed previously and then upgraded, the config files would be left behind.
They (1.x conf files) are not used by Apache 2.x

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Peace can only be achieved by understanding."
   Albert Einstein

Warned.