Date:      Wed, 1 Dec 1999 19:07:56 EST
From:      PMontgo913@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Laptop Mouse

I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro 410CS with the built in mouse in the keyboard
and am unable to get FreeBSD 2.2.5 to recognize it.  I have tried to rebuild
the kernel with ps/2 support, but the mouse is still not recognized.  I have
everything else working except for X Windows due to the mouse.  Could you
please provide some suggestions on how to get around this issue without
having to buy an external mouse, since that defeats the purpose of having a
laptop.

Thanks,
Patrick Montgomery