Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:32:09 +0100
From:      Ashley Diamond <ajd36@kent.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   A new FreeBSD Project

Hello the FreeBSD team,

I am attempting to start a new project/private business of which I am
wiling to give a share in return for skills (mainly as I currently
have nothing else to offer).

At the core of the project will be a new FreeBSD distribution,
therefore I need FreeBSD developers,kernel hackers, or anyone who can
rip apart the OS and put it back together with part missing, and who
are based in the UK.
I believe this will be an exciting project, that at-least for the
foreseeable future would be part time; in return for a proportion of
the business.

I would be extremely grateful if you could forward this to anyone who
you think would benefit from this email, or anyone's contact details
who you think could help my cause.

Thank you,

Ashley Diamond