Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:31:16
From:      "JAMES EMEKA" <jamesemeka3@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IMPORTANT

From:Dr.James Emeka
FAX:44-7799289001(satellite phone).
Lagos-Nigeria.

Attn:President/Ceo.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
RE: TRANSFER OF US$21.5 MILLION (TWENTY ONE MILLION,
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY).

I know this email will reach you as a surprise, but
need not to worry
as we
are using the only secured and confidential medium
available to seek
for
foreign assistance/partnership in a business
transaction which is of
mutual
benefit.

I am a member of the Federal Government of Nigeria
Contract Award and
Monitoring Committee in the Nigeria National Petroleum

Corporatio(NNPC).
Sometime ago, a contract was awarded to a foreign firm
in NNPC by my
Committee. This contract was over invoiced to the tune
of US$21.5M.
U.S.
Dollars. This was done deliberately. The
over-invoicing was a deal by
my
committee to benefit from the project. We now want to
transfer this
money
which is in a suspense Account with NNPC into any
Overseas Account
which we
expect you to provide for us.

SHARE: -
For assisting us in this deal, you will be entitled to
30% of the
money,60%
will be for me and my partners while 10% has been
mapped out from the
total
sum to cover any  expenses that maybe incurred by us
during the course
of
this transfer, both locally and international
expenses. It may interest
you
to know that a similar transaction was carried out
with one MR. PATRICE
MILLER, President of Crane International Trading Corp.
of 153 East 57th
St.,
28th floor, NY10022, TEL:(212)-308-7788 AND TELEX:
6731689. The deal
was
concluded and all covering documents were forwarded to
MR. MILLER to
authenticate the claim. Once the funds were
transferred, MR. MILLER
presented his Bank with all the legal documents and
remitted the whole
funds
to another Bank Account and disappeared completely. My
colleagues were
shattered, as such opportunities do not come all the
time.
I would require your company's name,address,telephone
cell phone and
fax
numbers and also,
your banking details where the funds will be remitted
to.

The above information would be used to make formal
applications as a
matter
of procedure for the release of the money.
It does not matter whether or not your company does
contract projects
of
this nature described here. The assumption is that
your company won the
major contract and subcontracted it out to other
companies. More often
than
not, big trading companies or firms of unrelated
fields win major
contracts
and subcontracts to more specialized firms for
execution of such
contracts.

We have strong reliable connections and contacts at
the Central Bank of
Nigeria, as well as the Federal Ministry of Finance
and we have no
doubt
that all the money will be released and transferred if
we get the
necessary
foreign partner to assist us in this deal.
Therefore,when the business
is
successfully concluded we shall through our same
connections withdraw
all
documents used from all the concerned Government
Ministries for 100%
security.

We are ordinary civil servants and we will not want to
miss this once
in a
lifetime opportunity to get rich. We want this money
to be transferred
your nominated bank for us, before the present
Democratic Government
start
Auditing all Federal Government owned Parastatals.

Please contact me immediately through my fax number
whether or not you
are
interested in this deal.If you are not,it will enable
me scout for
another
foreign partner to carry out this deal. But where you
are
interested, send the required documents aforementioned
herein through
my
above fax number, as time is of the essence in this
business.
I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.James Emeka.

NB:Please when dialing my fax number, don't include
234,just dail your country access
number+44-7799289001.