Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 1997 13:48:52 -0400
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        ksmm@cybercom.net
Cc:        jamie@itribe.net, pharaoh@u.washington.edu, pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co, terry@lambert.org, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FREEBSD ON TELEVISION PROGRAM

>> and needs a good reboot to the head every so often.  And the graphical
>> interface the little girl was digging around in is SGI's buttonfly
>> environment.
>Wow, that's a real interface?  I scoffed at the fact that she locked the
>doors without so much as a shell prompt.  I thought for sure the EFX guys
>had superimposed a Windows app onto a Unix workstation's screen.

This *is* Irix, after all.  It's probably the most GUI-oriented Unix
around.  (This is considering the constant notes in the docs that NeXT
ran Mach, not Unix.)

Happy hacking,
joelh

--
http://www.wp.com/piquan --- Joel Ray Holveck --- joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu
All my opinions are my own, not the Free Software Foundation's.

Second law of programming:
Anything that can go wrong wi
sendmail: segmentation violation -- core dumped