Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 14:15:32 -0400
From:      Rod Person <roddierod@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems Compiling sdl_mixer.

When I try and compile sdl_mixer from the ports I get the following
errors. ***Warning: This library needs some functionality provided by
-lXxf86dga. ***I have the capability to make the library automatically
link when  ***you link to this library. But I can only do this if you have
a shared version of the library. which you do not appear to have.

I also get this for -LXxf86vm.

Now with in my /usr/X11R6/lib there do exits libXxf86dga.a and
libXxf86vm.a. I'm using XFree86 4.1 with FreeBSD 4.5. What am I missing?

TIA

Rod

roddierod@yahoo.com
http://geocities.com/roddierod/osbeef.htm
"I'm a character in a world gone wrong!"
	- Entombed - Returning to Madness