Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 1995 09:35:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp, nc@ain.charm.net, todd@water.eng.mcmaster.ca, questions@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: support for Xircom PCMCIA Ethernet adapters?

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:

> 2. We free software folks REALLY don't even want to see the document that
>    Xircom makes you sign to get ahold of the downloadable code.  It's
>    pretty scary.

Are we "free software people"?  I'm an "unrestricted software
person".

Personally, I'm not out to change the world and other than the
drawback of having only one group for support I see no reason why
we shouldn't behave the same way as BSDI.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault               Real Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936