Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:08:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Joshua Lewis" <jmlewis@dslextreme.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Routing Training Books Please!!

After many years of waiting my company has a position opening up that I
can fill. I spoke with the Net Admin and asked if there were any one skill
that would be of a great benefit to my company and his response was
Routing, IP and subnetting (ok so more then one. But I swear he can
count).

So here I am with maybe a month before they make a decision and I am
thinking I should beef up on my skills.

I am hoping someone out there may know of some "GREAT" (free, I am a poor
slob) resources for Routing. I have exactly 0 experience in Routing. I do
however have a Cisco 1700 at home to practice with.

I could use some IP and subnetting refreshers so I am open to suggestions
there too.

I am sorry to bother everyone. I have had such great help from the FreeBSD
community since I started running it at home I thought maybe someone out
there may know of a good place for me to start.

Thank you,
Joshua Lewis