Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 20:11:41 -0500
From:      Brad Lisoweski <blisowes@cgocable.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSup through a NAT style firewall: Part 2

	First off,  I thank everyone who replied to my message very much for their
suggestions and ideas.  Unfortunately, they didn't work.  However, what I'm
now wondering is there any way that I can upgrade my ports collection
without using CVS?  I've got access to a perfectly good Internet connection
from behind that firewall and it allows me to do FTP and HTTP file
transfers.  Is there some tarball that I can download and let loose in my
/usr/ports directory?

	Once again, thank you all.  Any additional ideas or suggestions will be
appreciated.

TIA.

Brad

P.S.  I'm sorry if some of my messages from my work account were hard to
read.  I hate Novell Groupwise.  :)