Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:29:34 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        David Carter-Hitchin <david@carter-hitchin.clara.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: buildworld: bsd.lib.mk line 18: Malformed conditional

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 08:41:48PM +0100, David Carter-Hitchin wrote:

> Hi All,
>=20
> Hope someone out there knows about a problem I've run into doing a make
> buildworld in /usr/src.  The problem seem to be whilst building
> rescue/common:

You're apparently trying to update to -CURRENT from your 4.2 system.
I'm not sure if this is supported, but you can work around this
problem by defining ALWAYS_BUILD_MAKE.  I don't know why this isn't
documented in /usr/src/UPDATING (make sure you read the rest of this
file), but I've cc'ed the relevant committer.

Kris

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN--