Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:39:45 -0400
From:      jwelsh@qrtp.quintiles.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftpd config?

ive looked in the man pages and cant seem to find this one.
im running 3.2 stable, and running the stock ftp server. When anonymous users
ftp to my box, how/where do I set up the file permissions that the incoming file
will have?
for example, someone puts a file in my /var/ftp/incoming   and it has the
following permissions
-rw-r--r--   1 ftp      operator       86 Aug 19 11:34 setuplog.txt

I would rather it have the following permissions

-rw-------   1 ftp    operator   925725 Aug 19 11:02 GWSWN11P.ZIP

or should I go to wu-ftpd??

regards,
Jason