Date:      Sat, 03 May 1997 17:40:03 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Kevin P. Neal" <kpneal@pobox.com>
Cc:        boards@nise-ch.nosc.mil, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SPAM target

In message <1.5.4.32.19970503060412.006ebcac@mindspring.com> "Kevin P. Neal" writes:
: Guns. Big ones. That's what we need. (I'm venting, of course)

Not that I'm advocating this, mind you, but a certain well known
tactic could be that you bill cyberpromo for each and every spam
message you get.  When they don't pay, file a lien against their
property for the amount you are owed.  Take them to court.  Make them
defend themselves.  Make it really expensive for them to defend
themselves from all the legal matters hitting them all at once.

That is the *ONLY* way to beat them.

Warner