Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:26:25 -0500
From:      Edward Shabotinsky <evs@telod.net>
To:        Patrick Dung <patrick_dkt@yahoo.com.hk>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 6.2 default bind9, question about customize logging [re-post] (solved)

hi,
i am not sure why local0 would not work at the bottom of the file
may be some sort of rules - first come, first serv

but, sorry i forgot to mention of the my syslog.conf file along with
named.conf file

!named
*.*                                             /var/log/bind/named.log

this is what i got, but i don't like to log named instances into /var/
log/messages