Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:39:10 -0800
From:      Drew Tomlinson <drewt@writeme.com>
To:        "'wjm@ciberlynx.net'" <wjm@tiger.ciberlynx.net>
Cc:        "'FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Newbie Help Diagnosing Startup Script

OK, now the "lights" are on.  I now understand that the stop command does
nothing more that print "dynipclient -k" to the screen.  What would be the
proper line that would equal typing "dynipclient -k" at the command prompt?
I tried copying the start part and adding a "-k" but that didn't work.

Thanks,

Drew