Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:13:41 +0100 (CET)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   missing passages in x11amp

Can anyone confirm that in 4.1 RELEASE there are problems
with playing back mp3?

My sound driver is pcm0:
pcm0: <AudioPCI ES1371> port 0xe400-0xe43f irq 12 at device 10.0 on pci0

Or could other problems like irq or dma resources be the problem?

I noticed it when I played back a tune which always chopped one
word in the sung lyrics. Also, I could suspicious messages when using mpg123
and playing mp3 to cdr files like ' cannot rewind buffer by 1370 bytes'.