Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 1995 12:27:57 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: Jordan's new status..

As Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> > Peter and I are both perl scripts - didn't you know? :-)
> >
> Peter is to fast and reliable to be Perl...  :-)

Well, as for reliability -- this is only a question of quality and
who actually wrote the software.

And with speed, Perl scripts usually only require some startup time,
just to compile the script.  Since Peter seems to be continuously
running...

He must have an excellent uptime, however.  FreeBSD 1.1.5.1?  Unix/V7?
CP/M 2.2?  :^)

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/