Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 1997 00:27:08 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <sysop@mixcom.com>
To:        The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VFAT 32 support in msdosfs

At 11:54 PM 4/25/97 -0400, The Classiest Man Alive wrote:
>>Note: From what I've heared, Windows95 that supports VFAT isn't even shipped
>>any more. So this will probably be dying out soon.. :-)
>>

>Where'd you hear that?  Doesn't seem like Microsoft to just break the chain
>of backward compatibility like that.

<duck>

Unless NT will have support for it, it will die (eventually) as 95 and NT
move together.  At least I hope so... but then they say "wish in..."

Best to drop this one off the list.<g>

</duck>

Jeff Mountin - System/Network Administrator
jeff@mixcom.net

MIX Communications
Serving the Internet since 1990