Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:48:51 -0600
From:      Eric Six <erics@sirsi.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Authentication...

Just to pick the brains of the people on this list, what are your
recommendations for setting up user authentication..

Here is what I would like to do.. I have a handful of nix boxes...freebsd,
linux, tru64, and solaris8. I would like to setup authentication between all
of them so that my users can have a single login that they can get access to
all the boxes.

What do you recommend? Kerberos.. NIS.. anything else?

Cheers,
Eric