Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:37:18 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        pav@oook.cz
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: meld segfaults on -CURRENT

>>follows.

>>as

>>tried
>>Lucistnik's
>> >
>> > Yes! It's fixed! So, can you bug a PR to get it fixes?
>>
>>I've fixed this in libgnomeui by making sure icons will be NULL if no
>>default-icon property exists.  Please update to the latest libgnomeui,
>>remove /etc/malloc.conf, and see if the crash persists.  Thanks.
>
>Yeah, I can.. I will let you know when it's done. Thanks!

Yes, it's fixed the crash and straw runs fine without the malloc.conf.
Thanks! Here are two messages that I am getting.

(straw:26736): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gobject.c:946: object class
`GnomeProgram' has no property named `default-icon'

(straw:26736): Gtk-WARNING **: gtkwidget.c:2710: widget `GnomeApp' has no
activatable signal "delete_event" without arguments

But, it seems don't hurt straw, which it runs fine.

Cheers,
Mezz