Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2013 00:05:02 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
To:        Antonio Buonanno <a.buonanno@live.it>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: freebsd and ZigBee USB stick

Antonio Buonanno wrote this message on Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 08:56 +0200:
> hi to all, i have this problem, i want use  ZigBee USB Stick with freebsddo you think possible? do you have example, how to or other?best regadsAntonio

You need to be more specific since there are multiple different
sticks...  If it presents just a serial interface, like the XStick, it's
likely easy to get functional..  The XStick looks like it uses the FTDI
driver...  I have one, but haven't tried to use it on my FreeBSD box...
If it prevents another interface and there is linux software that uses
libusb to interact w/ it, then it is probably doable w/ a bit of work...

It all depends upon which one you have...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579