Date:      Sun, 26 May 1996 13:46:05 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ep0 problems in -stable

>Recent commits to -stable seem to have broken my ep0 interface.
>
>I know that it was working as of May 9. I'm trying to pinpoint
>which commit of if_ep.c has broken it.
>
>Ideas welcome.

There were only two commits to that driver since the 9th. One
added a newline to a printf.  The other fixes an indexing problem
on 3c579 cards.  If you don't have a 3c579, I don't know how the
second change could affect you.  The first change is certainly
benign.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations