Date:      Fri, 08 Feb 2008 05:20:44 -0800
From:      "Dr. Julian H. Zhitnitsky" <drz@dentistsherwood.com>
To:        "freebsd-isp@freebsd.org" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Healthy Smooching: Good Oral Hygiene Leads to Great Kisses

Greetings from Dr=2E Julian H=2E Zhitnitsky!

Healthy Smooching: Good Oral Hygiene Leads to Great Kisses

Whether you=92re preparing for holiday mistletoe or are just in the moo=
d for some love, you=92re probably fully aware of the connection betwee=
n the state of your mouth and the quality of your kisses=2E Still, a li=
ttle reminder never hurt=2E Here=92s the skinny on getting lucky withou=
t embarrassment (from your mouth, anyway)!

Kick the Smoking Habit

I=92m sure you=92re very familiar with the smoking lecture=2E Not only =
do tobacco products taste awful to your partner, but they put you at gr=
eater risk for oral cancer and periodontal (gum) disease=2E Why put so =
much effort into knocking your sweetheart=92s socks off if you aren=92t=
 going to be around to pick them up? If you don=92t kick the habit for =
your partner, do it for yourself=2E

Don=92t Chew Gum

The best smooches are spur of the moment, so it=92s best to be prepared=
 for them=2E Besides, sugary gum can lead to tooth decay, AKA cavities=2E=
 If you must chew gum (maybe you want your breath to be in top shape), =
choose a sugar-free variety=2E

Brush and Floss

Nothing leaves an impression like bad breath, but it=92s not the kind o=
f attention you want=2E Besides, healthy white teeth will help you buil=
d confidence in your smile=2E Brushing your teeth and gums is a good st=
art, but take it a step further and floss each night=2E You=92ll dislod=
ge food particles and remove odor-causing, not to mention tissue- and t=
ooth-destroying, bacteria=2E If you don=92t have your toothbrush handy =
after you eat, at least rinse your mouth out with warm water=2E There a=
re also a number of handy little dental products available for great br=
eath on the go=2E

Take good care of your partner by caring for yourself=2E If you find th=
at your gums are exceptionally tender or swollen, or if you have habitu=
ally bad breath, make an appointment with our office for a check up! Th=
ese could be symptoms of a more serious problem=2E Give us a call at (8=
18)785-8388 or email us at drz@dentistsherwood=2Ecom today=2E

Best Regards,
Dr=2E Julian H=2E Zhitnitsky

P=2ES=2E If you have any friends or family members who you feel could u=
se our services, please don't hesitate to have them call us=2E We'll be=
 sure to take good care of them=2E