Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 2010 02:48:46 -0400
From:      "Jacob Whatley" <jwhatley@rhyton.com>
To:        <freebsd-jail@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Undocumented - use of jls command limited to jails with five ip's or less

While it appears that there is no limit to the number of ip addresses that
can be assigned to a jail, I have discovered that five is the maximum number
of ip addresses that you can assign to a jail without /usr/sbin/jls dumping
core with a Segmentation fault if you have more than one jail active on the
server.

Is there a workaround for this limitation? I need to have a larger number of
ip addresses than five assigned to a single jail and I can't give up
/usr/sbin/jls functionality on the server.

Jake Whatley, Developer
Rhyton Corporation
jwhatley@rhyton.com
http://rhyton.com