Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 08:01:27 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   good printer & digital camera under FreeBSD?

Folks,

I'm looking at getting the missus a digital camera for Christmas.
This would mean we'd need a decent printer.  Our existing Canon
BJC-250 isn't bad for printing web pages, but it certainly isn't
photorealistic!

What sort of printers have people had good luck with lately?  Also,
what's a decent new digital camera that works with FreeBSD?

Yes, this comes up every few months... but every few months the models
all change.  :)

==ml

--
Michael Lucas