Date:      Sat, 28 Sep 1996 12:11:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Questions Mailgroup)
Subject:   xcoral

   DHas anybody been able to configure xcoral via ~/.Xdefaults
   or any other way?  I found xcoral in ports, built it, installed
   ~/.xcoralrc.   And there am stalled.  In the on-line docs were
   some xdefaults examples, but xcoral isn't reading them.

   Do I have to modify the *.sc files or what to get a larger
   -geometry and change the background//foreground.

   Thanks for any light on this.  Seems like there is a lot
   of good software out there for FBSD...  Just that, as with
   most software, good documentation is sparse.  :-(

   gary