Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:19:45 +0300 (EEST)
From:      20411041@mail.baskent.edu.tr
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DELL Blade and Storage Solutions

Hi,

I am thinking on using dell blade and storage solutions for web hosting
business.

I am interested in installing FreeBSD in blade servers and storage solutions.
I am thinking on using blade system for load balancing and storage
solution for information security/base.

Is it possible to use FreeBSD in blade servers.
My second question would be, is it possible to connect storage solution to
freebsd setups as a hdd.

I want to use blade servers as a computing power and storage solution as hdd.

With this way, i believe it will be possible to extend storage and servers
easly.

Any input on this ?

Thanks