Date:      Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:43:00 -0700
From:      Linh Pham <question+advocacy@closedsrc.org>
To:        Mason Loring Bliss <mason@blisses.org>
Cc:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>, advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netcraft reliability survey

On 2011-08-10 12:57 -0400, Mason Loring Bliss <mason@blisses.org> wrote:

> Posting something sent privately to a public list is inappropriate and in
> general considered rude. Perhaps you've not been using the Internet terribly
> long, so I'll forgive it this time, but look into netiquette sometime. Here's
> a good start:

Perhaps you don't know who you are replying to, so I'll forgive it this
time, but look research Julian Stacey sometime. Here's a good start:

http://www.berklix.com/~jhs/cv/

He's definitely not a newbie to the Internet or FreeBSD... particularly
the latter.

--
Linh Pham
question+advocacy@closedsrc.org