Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2014 18:31:09 +0400
From:      "Sevan / Venture37" <venture37@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-java@freebsd.org" <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: openjdk6 - FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE - dies with "exited on signal 6"

Jason,
A couple of questions,
Are you using packages or building from ports?
If you're building, what does your /etc/make.conf

I've been suffering from sigsegv issues for a few weeks now on my
server running -current which I build world/ports on myself.
I looked to see if the problems are there in 10.0-RELEASE &
11.0-CURRENT using the official packages & install CD & the problem
did not manifest on either environments.
I'm currently working backwards on my aforementioned server, reverting
changes to find where the problem is introduced.

Sevan