Date:      Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:54:18 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        sysadmin@alexdupre.com
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: OpenJade and ps/pdf output

----Security_Multipart(Tue_Dec_23_23:54:18_2003_829)--

Hi,

Alex Dupre <sysadmin@alexdupre.com> wrote
  in <3FE8436E.7060701@alexdupre.com>:

sysadmin> I generally use openjade even on i386 to produce formatted
sysadmin> documentation, mainly because the pdf output is much better than jade.
sysadmin> But today I discovered that it's not working anymore, it doesn't produce
sysadmin> correct tex output (and so ps and pdf formats are garbled, the others
sysadmin> are still ok). I switched to jade and it worked perfectly, so it seems
sysadmin> really an openjade problem. Has someone else noticed this issue?

 I tried building the latest doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook
 with OpenJade, but it worked fine.  Could you please show the detail?