Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 07:37:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dispatcher <dispatch@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        vadim@gc.lviv.ua (Vadim Chekan)
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bison update request

Vadim,

Bison was used to support gcc, which is the compiler used in 3.x.  The
version of gcc 3.2 uses is also old, so we need a matching bison.

-current uses egcs.  We can easily use yacc with it, with only a few changes.

The motivation is:

Yacc has a BSD license, while Bison has a GNU license.

==ml

[Charset koi8-r unsupported, filtering to ASCII...]