Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 2004 04:42:08 +0800
From:      "Xin LI" <delphij@frontfree.net>
To:        "'Don Lewis'" <truckman@FreeBSD.org>, <current@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        re@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Call for testers - dc ethernet driver patch

It resolved the spurious collisions on my machine(Fortunatelly, I don't have
output errors previously, and of course the patch didn't brought me any :P
). Is the following information enough?

# uname -a
FreeBSD beastie.frontfree.net 5.2-RC FreeBSD 5.2-RC #15: Thu Jan  8 04:26:11
CST 2004     delphij@beastie.frontfree.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BEASTIE
i386

# cat /var/run/dmesg.boot
dc0: <Macronix 98713 10/100BaseTX> port 0xe400-0xe4ff mem
0xe4400000-0xe44000ff irq 11 at device 9.0 on pci0
dc0: Ethernet address: 00:00:b4:74:8f:2c

# ifconfig
dc0: flags=18843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        (....address omitted here....)
        status: active

Sincerely,
Xin LI,