Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:30:13 +0100
From:      Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        hm@hcs.de, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ELSA Microlink ISDN

Follow up to my previous post :
I've upgraded to 0.90beta. The patch applies perfectly but I still have
the compilation error.

Jean Pierre Albinet wrote :
>Hi Eric and  everybody...
> I'm a bit surprised by your mail because, I've not the same error
> message, my configuration is :
>FreeBSD 3.4 + isdn  upgrade (0.90)+ Hellmuth's patch + the modif I've
> done on the pci file : i4b_isic_pci.c
>(regarding to Hellmuth's pach for isa ELSA ISDN card).

I need to modify i4b_isic_pci.c in the same way the path does on
i4b_isic_isa.c. (Homework for tonight :).

Does anybody know whether the support of Elsa Microlink ISDN Pci will be
merged in -STABLE ?

Regards.

Eric Masson
--
Any opinions expressed above  | Murphy's Law Corollary :
are my own, not Kisoft's      | Murphy was an optimist.