Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:34:52 +0930
From:      "Marc Dodsworth" <marcd@internode.on.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mgetty/Dialin question

Hi

I'm trying to setup dialup support for a client on a FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE
system.

I'm working with the notes from the handbook that suggests using mgetty
which I've installed using the current package.

I can get the login prompt and enter the username and password but then
nothing further.  On the console though
it reports a problem with the swap and that there is no swap space left.
Once I kill the connection from the dialing computer the system returns to
normal.

I've checked the archives searching on mgetty and nothing comes up

Any suggestions or am I on the wrong track?

Thankx

Marc