Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 1996 21:19:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Blayzor <robert@superior.net>
To:        asami@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   NcFTP2 bug under 2.1.5

I recently installed 2.1.5 and it has been working well.  I have found that
one program has been causing me some problems.  NcFTP 2.3.0 has some curses?
problems when running under the new 2.1.5?  Can someone shed some light on
this for me?  I have even installed the port from the ports-2.1.5 and it
does the same thing.  I just want to know if there is any apparant reason
why when you go into Ncftp there are some cursor movement problems, apparantly
it looks like some key mapsing are off?!

--
 Robert Blayzor     	  robert@superior.net    Telecon Communications
 System Administrator 	   Network Engineer          131 Enterprise Rd.