Date:      Thu, 22 May 2008 21:09:12 -0500
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Nico Revin <mcmxvii@gmail.com>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Important update from Microsoft Windows XP/2003 Professional Service Pack 2 (KB946026)

Nico Revin wrote:
> seems like i'm already fucked up with spam in this mailing-list

Err, not sure how to answer that, but no, it's not just you.
We've all now been the recipients of this reminder of why we
tend to use other OSes.  :-)

The lists @freebsd.org get boatloads of spam, and we see a
fraction of one percent of that get delivered to the list.
I've never seen this exact spam-type before, so perhaps whatever
solution postmaster@ is using on the FBSD MX servers hasn't
either. . . at any rate, I'm betting it won't pass it again.
My own accounts get *tons* more spam than my FBSD lists pass
to me, even with me (occasionally) keeping SA updated.

Cheers,

Kevin Kinsey