Date:      Sun, 2 May 1999 23:01:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      media@mail1.nai.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mounting primary DOS partition

I just installed 3.1-RELEASE on a 133 Pentium w/64M RAM.  I am using Boot
Manager with a DOS partion (Windows 95).  However, I want 3.1-STABLE so
I'll be re-installing everything all over again.

When I'm in the FreeBSD installer, and choose to mount my primary DOS
partition,  it asks for a name (it asks me to enter a number followed by a
"/").

Which number should I choose??

Since I have 3.1-RELEASE more or less up and running, which command will
prove I can access my DOS partition from FreeBSD??

THANX!!

PEACE OUT :)
MARK