Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2002 01:44:08 -0600
From:      Doug Lawhead <dlawhead@mcleodusa.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   UNIX and Macintosh

This question pertains to the Unix flavor used in Apple's OSX 10.2 operating
system. I have two partitions on my hard drive. The OS startup disk is a
partition named Macintosh HD. The second partition is named Imageland. If I
understand the commands correctly, then using rmdir /path-to-folder will
delete a folder from the Macintosh HD partition. How do I remove a directory
or file from the other partition named Imageland?
Thanks...Doug