Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:43:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "W. Desjardins" <bill@carracing.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   backup question - HP omniback

Hi,

has anyone successfully got running, the linux agents for HP omniback? we
have a huge HP/UX installation here and since I have started integrating
FreeBSD into fringe services, management likes it and wants to use it for
more things. This is great except we use only HP omniback for backup
software. Has anyone tried the getting the linux agents working under
linux emu?

Thanks,

Bill