Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:27:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      relapz <relapz@purefusion.com>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fwd: ssh-1.2.27 remote buffer overflow - exploitable (VD#7)

seeing as we are on the OpenSSH/ssh front, i've decided to ditch ssh in
favour of OpenSSH.

However, I seem to be getting some odd errors when someone connects to the
new OpenSSH server daemon:

Nov 16 11:18:35 <4.4> frosty sshd[1146]: set class 'default' resource
limit datasize: Operation not permitted
Nov 16 11:18:35 <4.4> frosty sshd[1146]: set class 'default' resource
limit stacksize: Operation not permitted
Nov 16 11:18:35 <4.4> frosty sshd[1146]: set class 'default' resource
limit maxproc: Operation not permitted
Nov 16 11:18:35 <4.4> frosty sshd[1146]: set class 'default' resource
limit openfiles: Operation not permitted

Can someone shed some light on what exactly causes these? Should i be
worried about a misconfig or is this normal. thanx,

DJM:>